1. New residential property prices in China grew faster in October despite a slew of restrictions on purchases,
2. Not until recently anyway. But scientists at Weill Cornell Medical College have at last managed to—at least with mice and monkeys. This produced artificial retinas, whose chips convert images into electronic signals and whose tiny projectors convert electronic signals into light.
3. 3. 向他人学习。
4. The drama and the original game have a large fan base and enjoy great popularity in China, and even elsewhere in Asia.
2. 6. China will also soonmake further announcements regarding affordable housing and more accessiblehealthcare. The country still needs 75 million more $75,000 housing unitsand it will begin breaking ground on them, in earnest, in 2014. Theseinvestments, particularly in health care, will effectively become self-funded,allowing average Chinese consumers to consider saving less, and spending more. It will drive longevity and years of productive employment.
3. Don't ever tell me that you have to have this job because you're going to lose your house, your kids have nothing to eat, your mother has cancer. Companies aren't a charity.
6. 3. Economy is already crashing, GDP will get even worse in 2014-2016
6. Yes. There are plenty of positives: earnings, economic growth, and US tax cuts. But they are already known. Stocks look ridiculously expensive by historical standards, but that tells us nothing about short-term moves. Ultimately, it comes down to liquidity, which has driven markets since they emerged from the crisis in 2009. If all goes according to plan, central banks will be decreasing their balance sheets, and removing liquidity, by the end of 2018. If they go through with this, the odds are that the S&P will stall. But even a tiny tremor could make the bankers blink. Expect the momentum to continue.
2. Best chances: Sally Hawkins is only a fraction behind current best actress favorite Frances McDormand.
Yes, pensions for retirees at state and municipal levels are preventing recovery. Corporate pensions are also a big problem, widening America's inequality gap: Drug company McKesson's CEO has been boss for 14 years, but will retire with a $159 million pension, while the income of America's average wage earner has stagnated for 30 years.
At tech start-up conferences, such as Slush in Helsinki in December, everyone was talking about experiences. The coming year is likely to see a wider adoption of virtual reality, which places the user in a digitally enhanced environment, and augmented reality, which overlays digital information on to the real world, creating new digital businesses.
He said game and live-broadcast apps currently hosted by Tencent don't require real-name registration, but the company is considering establishing a platform for parents to monitor their children's behavior.