1. The top 20 comprises 13 US universities, four British and three others.
2. n. 能力，容量，容积; 资格，职位
3. Law firms will lead the pack, with 30% expecting to add staff. Paralegals with four to six years' experience are in particular demand, as are attorneys who specialize in "lucrative areas like litigation, health care, bankruptcy, and foreclosure law," the report says.
6. 库克决定通过增加派息和回购股票扩大其现金返还计划，帮助缓和了与维权投资者的关系。目前它总共向股东返还现金940亿美元。最终，库克以足够的坚忍抵挡住挑战，迎来了iPhone又一波增长捷报，以及从乔纳森?艾夫爵士(Sir Jonathan Ive)的设计室诞生的新产品。
2. Solar Eclipse
3. adj. 国内的，家庭的，驯养的
4. In its decision to not boost its monetary stimulus efforts, the Bank of Japan noted industrial production was one area where the economy was just puttering along. Certainly, there were other parts of the economy, such as the labour market, that were doing much better.
5. Costco CEO Craig Jelinek
6. A third, combined ranking lists the top 50 schools for executive education, calculated from the customised and open tables.
2. Led by Letv, Anbang and Eastmoney, 26 newcomers are on the list; 70 percent are privately held. Mi was the fastest riser, with its value shooting up fivefold year-on-year, to come in at $7.3 billion, followed by TCL and Huawei.
1. Bill Gates topped the list of the world's richest billionaires for the 17th time in 22 years, it has been revealed.
2. There exists no such thing as the people; this is an imaginary entity.
3. The alternative analysis is that the shift we have seen over the past three years is the beginning of a long-term structural shift which will see energy prices materially lower in real terms in the next half century than in the last. Those who take this view believe, to put it very simply, that the likely growth in supply is stronger than the growth in demand.
Friends wasn't known for being the most diverse show on television at the time, since the cast was comprised of almost entirely white actors. None of the main characters were anything other than "mainstream." Even the acknowledgement of Ross's first wife Carol being a lesbian was met with jokes about sexuality (mostly from Joey), and sexist comments were frequently incorporated into the script.
“Our population and employment is at an all-time high and growing. That puts significant pressure on rents and prices,” said Mark Willis, the executive director of the New York University Furman Center for Real Estate and Urban Policy. “There is no reason now to think that these trends are likely to change.”