1. A child prodigy with an IQ higher than Albert Einstein is celebrating becoming a unique member of Mensa. Nishi Uggalle, ten, is one of the youngest people in the country to score the highest possible mark of 162 in the IQ society's supervised testing.
5. Joss Whedon came up with the idea of Firefly while he was on a non-working vacation. He was reading a book called The Killer Angels which told the story of soldiers in the Battle of Gettysburg. Whedon was attracted to the idea of the difficulty of the soldiers' everyday lives. He liked that the author focused on the mundane details of how people survived when they didn't have all of their needs conveniently met by modern technology and commercialism.
6. That was in line with last month’s manufacturing PMIs, which showed an uptick in sector activity,
1. These artificial eyes have indeed restored sight to blind mice. And the follow-up experiments on monkeys offer a lot of hope for eventual trials on humans because monkey and human retinas work similarly.
3. "He promised when he took office that he would have a Cabinet that was 50 percent women, and then he did it," Maddow said. "Would you make that same pledge?"
4. We will continue to reform fiscal and tax systems.
5. Within days of becoming Prime Minister of Great Britain, Winston Churchill (Gary Oldman) must face one of his most turbulent and defining trials: exploring a negotiated peace treaty with Nazi Germany, or standing firm to fight for the ideals, liberty and freedom of a nation.
2. The fear was over downward mobility and cultural changes; the anger was against immigrants and indifferent elites.
4. 单词temporary 联想记忆：
6. Most observers would think the single-aisle Comac C919’s first flight last May (pictured) is illustrative of this, but while it is a key milestone, it does not represent the whole story about what is happening in the industry. Two other events are much more telling.
2. n. 舒适，安逸，安慰，慰藉
3. "Sydney's housing prices shot up because foreign investors are buying trophy assets, in places like Bondi," says Elliot.
4. Given that travel costs to Russia may surge in 2018 when the FIFA World Cup will take place there, visiting this year would be a smarter choice.
5. If we ask "What salary are you looking for?" say you're flexible, or say it depends on the responsibilities of the job. Try not to name a salary unless we really push you, because that gives us a leg up in the negotiating.
6. Successful entrepreneurs often worked for others in their field of choice before striking out on their own. Spending a few years in the industry under an excellent mentor will provide a good launching pad. Learn from your predecessors’ mistakes and brainstorm about how to improve upon their model. Find someone willing to teach, and think about starting your business elsewhere when you leave.
1. The other two tweets from Obama that made the list were posted when he was leaving the office.
2. OUTDOOR SPACE: The property is just shy of an acre and a half.
Rents at the top end of the market have fallen 6.4 per cent, more sharply than in any other city except Nairobi, according to Knight Frank, the property company. Last year, just after prices fell in September, Adidas, the sportswear group, leased a 13,000 square foot shop in the city for 22 per cent less than its former occupier, Coach, the accessories brand.