3. By more than one measure, 2014 is a year the Honda Motor Co. would prefer to forget or to obscure, reflected in a roundabout way by its grand slogan for 2015, “The Year of Honda.”
4. Meanwhile, New Yorkers living in the city’s nearly one million rent-stabilized apartments should brace for a fight in Albany in June, when the rent-stabilization law expires. Housing advocates hope to see a reversal of a rule that allows landlords to deregulate vacant units if the rent reaches $2,500 a month.
1. 6. Cutting Down on Saturated Fats Could Preserve Your Memory
2. Hong Kong has topped the list for the past seven years -- since its first appearance in the survey.
3. The Australian pop star Sia noticed Maddie on the programme and last year she tweeted her to ask if she would appear in one of her videos... the rest is history.
4. British statisticians’ unwillingness to correct known errors in the clothing price component of the RPI redistributes many billions every year from students, recent graduates, taxpayers and rail commuters to index-linked UK government bondholders, wealthy pensioners with RPI-linked pensions and rail companies.
5. vigor（n 精力；活力）
1. 14. “Grandma” (Paul Weitz)
2. Samsung’s comment was shorter: “Media reports of the acquisition are groundless.”